Saturday, June 1, 2013

Round One Completed! =D - Jamie

Woohoo! *jumps up and down and x)s muchly* I just love this!!! =""D

So, let's see... ^_^ It all worked out great, though it didn't go precisely as planned. Cece kinda... vanished. *looks around* *leans close* *whispers* She just turned sixteen, you know. Just last Thursday. Who can blame her for vanishing in her flash of green light and staying away all week?

I was to soapbox hers, and she was to soapbox Josh's. So, instead of doing hers (since there was none) I did Josh's for her. U_U And then there was the matter of Bree and Jessie... they both were part of the initial discussion of this blog, but had to leave before we put the final touches on it and drew lots for who was to soapbox for whom. Though.... I don't know the difference between who and whom. >:( Grrr. Well, I have some clue, but I don't quite get it. Which... is completely unacceptable. But it's late, I'm tired, and the party is in the morning. No time to go delving into it!

So, what was I saying? Ah yes! I emailed Bree and Jessie afterwards to let them know how we'd set it all up, and asking them if they'd still like to join. ^_^ They were to soapbox for each other. Didn't hear back, though, until... yesterday? Jessie's on vacation. U_U And then Bree... surprise! ='D Last minutes, and... =O Another post! Breee!!! ^_^ So that's good. x)

So all has been posted and soapboxed, and round one is complete. ^_^ Tomorrow at the party we can arrange for round two! =D Hopefully more of us will join in this time. :)

One note... I like how Lace identified herself in the title of her post. I wonder if perhaps we should all do that? So that in the Archive here, we can quickly see what was written by whom. (Did I use that correctly there?) Anyhow, I wonder if perhaps we might use a "- Name" format? For my presence of mind, you know. Of course it doesn't really matter. But I would be happy. x)

So, if you're all inclined to update your post titles with your name, then hoorah! ^_^

And then, about our poll. I'm sure there were three votes just the other day! D= Now, just one? I've seen this before on my poll. T_T Is this the same for all of you? Or can you see all 3+ votes?

...Not that it really matters. But hey, the countdown to the end of the poll makes a nice countdown until the next party! =D

All the unnecessary bells and whistles. xD But enjoyable, I hope? ;D

Of course what really matters is that we've written. We've soapboxed. We're all better writers than we were last week, and we've gotten to share in each other's experiences and secondary worlds, and help each other see how great are our leaves on the great tree of stories. =')

Ahh! I just can't get over how lovely this blog and its writers are! ='D Looking forward to another week. x)

...Not looking forward to getting up in the morning, though. >.> Party at 7:00 AM, like normal. I had hoped to be in bed by 11:15 PM... It's now 1:38 AM. U_U Brilliant. Forgive me for X_Xing at our greeting in the morning.

... xD But worth it! Won't take me too long to be convinced of that, come party. ;) So, I'll stop rambling now, and see you all quite soon! =D

-Jamie Leolani

No comments:

Post a Comment